How to create a clothing order form?
Every clothing business can benefit from a user-friendly clothing order form on its webpage to accept orders online. You can collect the contact information of your customers and handle the orders in a very quick way. There are a lot of ways to prepare your clothing order form, so forms.app offers you many customization options.
Would you like to have a free clothing order form that you can embed on your website? You can start customizing by choosing any of the clothing order form templates available on forms.app. Now create your form by following the steps below:
- Click on a clothing order form template and use that template as a base
- Edit your form fields: add or remove. You can also add a clothing image in a form field.
- Design your order form. Add your company’s logo as image content or change the font, text color, and background.
- On the settings page, you can enable a few settings. For example, enabling notifications is a good choice for tracking orders.
- Click the eye icon to see the final version of your form before sharing it.
- Share your form on your website. Click "embed as iFrame" in the lower left.
Benefits of using online order forms for selling clothes
Today, online clothing shopping is a prevalent practice. In order to acquire new customers and make them your regular customers, you must have a well-prepared online order form. You can read why you should use online forms and what the benefits are from the following items:
- You can add payment methods to form fields to accept payment online.
- Your customers make order choices more easily with clothing images.
- Your customers can quickly get their clothes without the need to come to your store.
- You can easily view your orders by checking the Results page.
- You can create a sales plan by analyzing order data later.