What is a membership registration form?
A membership registration form is an online document that member candidates fill in while applying to a particular institution, club, or place. You can easily gather personal information and contact details such as ages, genders, phone numbers, and email addresses of your potential members. Especially if you are a business owner, it will be easy to collect membership fees later since all information is neatly stored on the Results page.
There are many kinds of membership registration form templates you can use as a start and customize them. Some of them are:
- Club membership form
- GYM membership form
- Membership application form
- Library membership form
- Membership renewal form
You can use a free membership form template without any problem, but you should have to sign up to forms.app to share your form. You can easily embed it into your website as iFrame on the Share page, or you can choose to share it on social media. After all, forms.app gives you lots of sharing opportunities.
How to create your membership registration form?
First of all, decide on your purpose and accordingly choose one of the many membership registration form templates available on forms.app. After that, perfect your form and start using it by following the steps below:
- You should edit your form first of all. You can change the form fields or add new ones or delete the old ones.
- Design is the second step. You can add your logo as an image on your form and choose a theme as the background.
- Configure the settings. Enabling the notifications is almost a must in all registration forms. So you will be able to see when a new submission comes to you.
- Preview your form to check if there is a flaw by clicking on the eye icon.
- Lastly, share your form with your potential members. There are many choices to share your form: Send the form with a direct link, share it on social media, send it via e-mail or embed it as iFrame into your website.
Why should you use an online membership registration form?
The answer to this question is quite simple. Since providing online service is now seen as something that every institution and business should do, you will have a healthier and faster communication opportunity with your participants and customers with an online form that you can embed on your webpage. Apart from this, online registration forms have advantages such as:
- No paper costs, no mess. Get rid of papers and files and go digital.
- Handle transfers, recruits, and admissions with more ease.
- Edit your form again and again. You can fix your form immediately when something is wrong, missing, or excess.
- It's pretty simple to share and track the results.
Can I collect membership fees online?
Shortly, yes. You can add a form field to receive membership fees fast and safely. PayPal and Stripe are currently two methods of receiving payments; you can put these payment methods on a form field easily on the Edit page.