What is an intake form?
An intake form is an online document to accept clients and gather their personal information in a fast way. When you contact your clients for the first time, you can speed up your service relationship with this form. You can review all customer information in an organized way on the Results page.
Why should you use an online intake form?
In order to catch up with modernity, it is necessary to keep up with the digital. Online forms are tools that help you with this. By logging into a form builder site such as forms.app, you can quickly create a form by choosing the appropriate templates and can share it for free. A useful intake form can assist in improving your business:
- Save time and money: No more paper costs. Creating an online form is completely free and can be completed in minutes.
- Give your clients faster feedback: Once you have got the information about your clients, you can always view their information on the Results page. In this way, it will be easier for you to deal with clients in your next communication with them.
- Easily share the results with your colleagues: It is very easy to send your customer's information to your employees. Choose the best option to share your form with them on the Share page.
How to automate the intake process
Every service provider needs to automate the client intake process to collect client information faster and provide a smooth experience. First of all, the first step of automation is to create an online form. You can achieve this with any form builder like forms.app. If you do not know how to create a form, you can follow the steps below:
- Choose a free client intake form template to use as a base
- Edit your form by adding, moving, or deleting form fields
- Design your form, and you can add your logo as an image
- Share your form by choosing a sharing option
Secondly, you can increase the automation speed by adding the calculator feature. The Calculator is used to assign points to any form field. Thus, when your customers want to get a price from you, you can solve it with the calculator.