What is a virtual event form?
A virtual event form is an online document used to invite participants and collect their information for an online event. Gathering the list and information of attendees in an organized way is a useful aspect of online forms. So it is always good to use online virtual event forms to organize events.
Steps to create a virtual event form
- Choose a virtual event form template on this page, or search for a specific one from the search bar, or you can start from scratch
- Now you can add form fields or delete the existing ones on the Edit page
- Secondly, you can design your form and change the theme and colors on the Design page.
- And there are some useful settings you can use on the Settings page. For example, you can enable notifications to get notified when there is a new submission.
- Lastly, share your form. Choose a sharing method on the Share page: embed as iFrame into your Webpage, share with a direct link, share it on social media, or send it via email.