What is the purpose of having an online rental application form?
In order to rent any real estate property, it is necessary to find the tenant first. When you make this application system online, the possibility of tenants finding you will be greatly increased. Then, you can learn the personal information of your tenants with the form you created on forms.app and check it whenever you need to by looking at the results page of the form. So now, thanks to rental application forms, you can contact your future tenants without getting tired and losing time.
How to create a rental application form on forms.app?
You can use over 500 free templates on forms.app. You can find rental application form templates that will be useful for you on this page. So you can quickly start creating your form. Just follow the steps below and complete your form:
- Create a form using a template on this page, or start with a blank page
- Modify form fields and edit your form
- You can add a payment field and payment methods
- Design your online form
- Share it on your website to start getting applications
Can I collect application fees through my form?
If you are wondering about collecting application fees, the answer is yes. You can present payment methods to your tenants by adding form fields from the edit page of any form you have created on forms.app. All you have to do is connect your Stripe or PayPal account here. From now on, you can collect the rental fees on this form on a continuous basis.
Proven tips for a smoother rental application process
Every landlord wants a tenant who can be trusted and able to pay the rent. Without an online form, it would take a long time to learn and register your tenants' personal information, but everything is easy as long as you have an online rental application form. If you apply the following tips to your online application forms, you will have a perfect form:
- Ask for all the needed contact information and personal information in the relevant section of your form, as legal proceedings may require things like the tenant's social security number
- Shape your form according to the housing laws in your country to avoid problems
- Have a background check and credit reporting of your potential tenant
- You can ask for information about the previous landlord of your potential tenant to learn if they are trustworthy
- You can give choices and information about rent payments and rent amount. Will it be a month-to-month payment or not? Will they need to pay security deposits?