What should be included in call-back form templates
A call-back form typically includes the following articles, which are necessary for gathering contact details and getting in touch with your clients. With forms.app, you can use our simple contact form for free. You can add fields to your call-back form to collect necessary details, such as:
- Client name: Full name of the person who has been requested a callback. It is important to address the client in a proper way when he or she called back.
- Phone number: A proper phone number is necessary for a call-back procedure.
- E-mail: This field can be optional, but it can be used to send or receive additional information.
- Reason ( for call back): Reason can aid in prioritizing call-back requests so they can react more quickly.
- Preferred time: Helping companies to schedule the time that is convenient for both sides.