What is a document upload form?
A document upload form is an online submission method to collect and store files from individuals or groups. The files can be text documents, images, or any other type of digital file. This form is great for collecting resumes, work-related documents, certificates, images, videos, and more. As a powerful form builder, forms.app offers many file upload form templates, like this one.
How do I create a document upload form?
A document upload form can do the file collecting job for you, so it's time to get started! Use our free online document upload form template to get started. Our template is easy to use and customizable, so you can make it your own. Simply follow the following steps to have your own submission forms:
- Click on the “use template” button above
- Add new form fields or edit existing ones, if needed
- Make sure to write what kind of files you will accept
- Adjust the file upload field settings (allowing multiple files, file types, and so on)
- Enable email notifications to get notified of new upload files
- Share your form with your audience
- Check form responses and see received files
Once you've created your form, be sure to share it directly or embed it on your website. People will be able to use it to submit their own documents, and you can keep track of all the submissions in one place. It's the perfect way to manage your files and keep your business or organization running smoothly. Get started today with this free document upload form sample!