What is a voting form?
A voting form is an online document used to vote on issues such as opinion polls, election surveys, etc. You can share online voting forms by e-mail or by embedding them on your website. You can then analyze the collected data and publish the results.
How to create a better voting form on forms.app?
Choose the one that best suits your needs from the templates above. After that, you will have a perfect and professional voting form if you follow some important adjustments below. In this way, you can create a great form that stands out.
- Add the logo of your organization as an image on the Design page
- Add a text briefly explaining the point of the form to inform voters
- Be careful with your word choices, and avoid statements that will hurt people's feelings
- Use integrations to speed up analyzing the data
Analyze the data professionally with forms.app
Without online forms, it can take a lot of time to analyze the data obtained from the forms. But with a form builder like forms.app, data analysis is now very simple and becomes a job that anyone can do. On the Results page;
- You can track responses and views.
- You can see from which device, internet browser, operating system, and location your form was filled.
- And responses can be examined one by one.