What is a medical consent form?
A medical consent form is an online document used to take permission from a patient before administering medical treatment. In cases where the patient's mental state is fine, they can fill it out themselves; if not, their parents or guardians are obliged to fill out this form on their behalf. Therefore, it is a form that is needed by any health institution, whether it is a private or a government institution.
Why should I use forms.app to create a medical consent form?
You can create a free medical consent form on any form-making website. But you can find better features on forms.app than other form builders. Take a look at what forms.app has to offer you and think about if it suits you or not:
- You can get and share the QR code of your form on the Share page
- You can add conditions to show only relevant form fields
- You can add the logo of your institution on the Design page
- Premium features are more affordable than other form-making sites
- Free features offer more possibilities than other form-making sites
- You can use geolocation restrictions to only accept form submissions from your province
How to create your medical consent form on forms.app?
forms.app, with its simple and useful interface, offers the opportunity to create forms without confusing even those who are not experts in creating forms. You can create and share your form by following the steps below:
- Sign in to your forms.app account
- Choose a free medical consent form template on this page
- Edit your form
- Design your form
- Adjust the settings
- Share your form
In general, on this page, you can see any medical consent form you have created on forms.app does and how it can benefit you. For more information, check out forms.app's blog posts. And start using forms.app now for a smooth form experience!