How to create a hotel booking form on forms.app?
Creating a form on forms.app is simple and effortless. Form creation, which you would have had to deal with in the past, has now become a very comfortable experience thanks to online form builders. You can create your form in a very short time if you follow the steps below:
- Choose a hotel reservation form template to use: This way, you can quickly get all relevant form fields you can utilize in a booking form.
- Edit your form and customize it: Templates serve as a foundation for you. How you build a house on top of it is up to you. You can change, delete or add new form fields from the Edit page.
- Make a professional design on your form: There are many decent customization options for you to use on the Design page.
- Preview before sharing it: On forms.app you can always click on the eye icon on the edit page to see how your form looks on different devices. So you can see important errors before sharing your form.
- Choose a sharing method: You can copy the HTML or embed your form as iFrame into your webpage, share it on social media or send it as a message on WhatsApp or by emailing.
You can accept payment through your online form
You can customize your form field to add a payment option so your customers can pay with credit cards. It is very easy to do and useful for all businesses. You can also offer the option to pay in cash. In this way, you can get positive feedback from your customers.
You can also add the calculator feature on the form and show your customers how much they need to pay according to their room types and how long they will stay. And you can also integrate your form with the Google Calendar to record their departure dates.
How to see all the bookings
You will see the Results Page when you open your forms and choose the responses option. You can see all the statistics and responses of your customers here. You can always check this page from any device to reach the contact information of your customers. In this way, you get the chance to provide a better service to your customers.