Advertising your business is a good option for more recognition because being recognized is a way to capture more customers. Old-fashioned ads or other social media platforms may not have the effect you want because they won't be effective without knowing the priorities of potential customers. However, It would be great for employers to understand what customers want to enhance their business. With the lead quizzes, employers will both engage customers and grow their customer base.
What is a lead quiz?
Lead quizzes are interactive tests to understand the ideas and tendencies of prospective customers. With the lead capture quiz, you will quickly get information by asking customers questions about your product and themselves. When you create an exciting quiz, most people will want to solve the quiz to the end. So you can get a lot of practical results from their answers. Also, using web forms to capture leads is beneficial to converting leads into paying customers.
Furthermore, according to your target audience, you can create a quiz online with different types. For example, if you want to create interactive quizzes, personality tests are one of the best ways to do it. With these tests, you can establish a secret dialogue with your customers. Moreover, you can increase your income by producing services that meet the wishes of most people. You can consider marketing more personalized products or services with the information you gain.
What is a lead quiz?
How can a quiz help you attract and capture leads?
Regardless of any type of business, the customer is in an important position. Because you cannot keep your business robust without customers, that's why catching leads is just as important. Creating the best quiz lead generation will help you attract and evoke the interest of the customers in many ways. What other aspects of lead quizzes will make you the focal point are as follows:
- Gain popularity: Popularity is one of the essential factors that will bring you leads. By sharing the lead quizzes you create on social media platforms, you collect many positive comments and reactions about your brand.
- Compatibility: No matter what business you are in, you can adapt the quizzes to your own business with different types of questions.
- Personalized questions: Asking customers questions that are not relevant to them can be annoying. Therefore, by adding conditional logic to your form, you can understand quiz takers' interests and personal characteristics with conditional logic and choice questions.
- Understanding your leads: Lead quizzes categorize leads according to specific topics, allowing you to get to know them so you can try different personalized marketing methods and get better results.
4 main benefits of using lead quizzes
How do I create my own lead quiz?
Creating lead quizzes makes more sense for you, but you don't have to worry if you don't know how. One of the best online quiz makers, forms.app, offers free lead quizzes so that you can benefit from different quiz templates. Even people who will create forms for the first time will be able to make quizzes without the need for coding easily. After opening the completely free forms.app from your phone or browser, you can easily create a lead quiz by following these steps:
1. Use ready-made templates: If you can not decide which quiz questions you should ask, forms.app’s several lead quizzes examples will give you suggestions.
Selecting a free template on forms.app
2. Select theme: After deciding template, you can select one of the themes in the theme section. Also, you can add different kinds of backgrounds.
Choosing a free theme for your quiz
3. Edit your quiz content: You can customize your lead quiz by adding or removing questions from the template.
Adding new questions and form fields
4. Share your quiz: You can share your lead quizzes from your social media accounts after you have finished them completely, or if you have a website, you can embed the quiz link there.
Showing your lead quiz on a web-page
7 proven tips for creating better lead generation quizzes
Lead generation form will benefit you in many ways as an employer. Preparing an eye-catching and engaging lead quiz is the most crucial step in order to maximize these benefits. You may need some tips to create a fascinating lead quiz form. Here are some tips you might want to take advantage of:
- Conditional logic: By adding conditionals to your lead quizzes, you can show questions relevant to your customers' answers. No time is wasted for both parties, and you create a more personalized quiz.
- Add calculator: Calculation helps you set values for options in your forms. You can add or subtract a particular value that you define in your calculations and reach the total result. In addition, you can see the highest result with lead scoring, and you can set a reward for that person.
- Themes and background: Thanks to forms.app, in addition to ready-made templates, you can change the colors of your quiz from the themes fields or benefit from different background options.
- Integrations: With online form builder, forms.app, you can integrate many different applications into your form. For example, you can share quizzes with your friends via Discord or update your Google Sheets each time your form is filled.
- Welcome page: Giving a welcome message to your potential customers is one of the necessary steps for both your brand and creating an eye-pleasing form.
- Thank you page: You can send an honest and sincere thank you message to your customers who spend their valuable time with you and solve your test.
- Notifications: You can receive an e-mail every time the customer fills out the quiz by turning on your notifications.
Wrapping it up
You can capture potential customers through any advertising or social media. However, turning them into loyal customers is much easier with online lead quizzes. Lead quizzes bring you popularity, and you can develop correct marketing tactics with relevant information about customers. This article covered what lead quizzes are and what they do. We also learned how to create quizzes and valuable tips with the help of forms.app. Create your own quiz without wasting your time, and contact leads to capture them!