What is an estimate form?
An estimate form is used to collect work details from potential customers and provide them with a cost estimation for the services. Having an estimate form helps people reach you more easily and tell you about the work they require.
On forms.app, you can even show a price estimate automatically after your visitors fill out your job estimate form. So whether you are an agency, therapist, conductor, or provide other services, you can use online forms to get more customers more easily.
How can I create a custom estimate form for my business?
Creating a custom estimate form is useful for a variety of reasons: It can help you get more customers, it can reduce your workload, it can help inform customers about your work, and so on. But how do you create one? It’s as simple as it can get with forms.app. Just follow the steps below, and you will create the best estimate form for your business and stand out from the crowd.
- Choose a starting point: Select one of the free estimate form templates on forms.app, create a form with forms.app AI, or start with a blank form.
- Add your questions: Take a quick look at the questions and add new ones based on your needs. Thanks to over 30+ form fields, you can ask any question in any way.
- Enable the Calculator feature: Head over to “Logic” and choose the calculator. Here, you can assign values to each answer option and choose to show the overall price estimate at the end of your form.
- Customize how your form looks: forms.app allows customizations to the highest degree. You can easily change how your business estimate form looks by selecting a theme, or you can manually change the form design.
- Share or embed your estimate form: Lastly, you can go to “Share” and choose a sharing method for your form. For example, you can share it with a URL, create a QR code for your form, or embed it on your website for everyone to see.