What exactly is a student self-evaluation form?
A student self-evaluation form is a document that allows students to assess their own skills, abilities, and learning progress. Self-evaluation forms can be used as a tool for reflection and help students set goals for themselves. The form can also be utilized by teachers to get an idea of how well their students are doing in school, or at least how well they think they are doing.
How do I create a self-evaluation form for students?
If you are looking for a way to make student self-assessment forms, then you can try to use a form builder tool and collect all the responses online. A tool like forms.app will not only make form creation easier, but it will also provide teachers with statistics and easy-to-navigate record pages. By following these simple steps, you can easily create your own evaluation form for students:
1. Start by creating a list of questions that you want to include on the form.
2. Next, create a form and add your questions.
3. Use conditional logic to follow up on some of the answers.
4. Make sure to leave a free space for the students to express their opinions.
5. Once you're finished, save the form and share it with your students.
6. Collect and review the responses.
Some examples of student self-evaluation questions
There are many different types of student self-evaluation forms, but most of them include questions about academics, social life, and extracurricular activities. By asking specific questions, it is possible to learn what students have learned so far, what are their personal goals, and what they think about their teachers. Here are some of the questions you can include in your student self-evaluation form:
- How do you feel you are progressing academically?
- What goals have you set for yourself in terms of grades or test scores?
- How do you feel about the workload in your classes?
- Do you think your teachers are fair and effective?
- Do you feel like you are a part of any social groups or clubs?
- Do you think your social life is interfering with your academic performance?
- How do you deal with stress and anxiety, in the school environment and in general?
- What do you think the school could do to improve the social atmosphere on campus?
- Are there any extracurricular activities that you would like to see the school offer?
- Do you have any suggestions for ways to make the school a more welcoming and inclusive place for all students?