What exactly is a counseling intake form?
A counseling intake form is a document that collects basic information about a client, such as a name, contact information, and any mental health concerns. This information can help counselors to provide optimal care for their clients. The form can also be used to collect other important information, such as insurance information and payment preferences.
Some questions you can ask in a counseling intake form
forms.app provides many useful form fields that will get you data in the best possible way. For example, you can use the opinion scale to see how people feel about something, text fields to get detailed explanations, or choice fields to give your clients pre-given choices to choose from.
- What brought you to counseling?
- Have you ever received counseling or therapy before?
- What are your current mental health concerns?
- Do you have any chronic mental health conditions?
- What is your current stress level?
- What is your current emotional state?
- Are you suicidal or have thoughts of harming yourself?
- What is your current relationship status?
- Do you have any children?
- Do you have a job?
- How would you like to be contacted?
- What is the best time to reach you?
- Do you have any preferences for how we proceed with counseling?
- What are your thoughts on medication?
These questions will help you decide if you want to accept counseling and choose a suitable approach, if so.
How do I create my own counseling intake form on forms.app?
If you're looking to create your own counseling intake form, there are a few different ways to do it. You can use a pre-existing template, or you can create your own from scratch.