What is a community engagement survey?
Community engagement surveys are used by organizations to inform decision-making, measure the effectiveness of programs and initiatives, and develop strategies to build stronger relationships with the community. Various organizations, including governments, non-profit organizations, schools, and businesses, can use these surveys. Some common purposes of community engagement surveys include:
- Identifying areas of concern or need within the community
- Gathering input on potential policy or program changes
- Assessing the effectiveness of existing programs and initiatives
- Identify opportunities for collaboration or partnership
- Develop strategies to address issues or concerns identified through the survey