What is the website visitor survey?
The satisfaction of customers is the main purpose of businesses. A website visitor survey measure the satisfaction of website visitors. You can improve your website according to the customer satisfaction survey answers. Customize this ready-to-use survey template with dozens of colorful themes.
The website visitor survey gives you better understanding of who visit your website, how they got there, and how often they visit your website. You can create your website visitor survey in seconds and embed it to your website.
What are the benefits of a website visitor survey
The website visitor survey is one of the best way to get feedback from your website visitors. The website visitor survey can help you get to know your visitors better and builde closer relationship with them. Using a website visitor survey has many benefits:
1. Recognize your website's visitors and what draws them there: You can improve your strategy and make more significant changes if you understand who your website visitors are and the needs and interest that draw them to your website.
2. Recognize your audience's preferences: The website visitor survey is one of the best way to gather simple feedback from visitors about their likes and dislikes. You can improve your website service according to the website visitor survey answer.
3. Look for problematic pages that need to be fixed: You can determine which pages on your website need overhaul by testing user and customer satisfaction on those pages. Make a better experience for your visitors by determine and improve to your website.
4. Boost conversions in online stores: You can learn how to significantly enhance the purchasing experience by giving customers a brief website visitor survey right after they make a purchase. You can provide a better customer experience and increase conversion by using a website visitor survey.
How to create a better website visitor survey
One of the most important aspects that affect a website's success is the quality of the user experience. People come back and even recommend it. Here are some key points when creating a website visitor survey.
1. Keep your survey short and simple: It is obvious that people don’t like long surveys. Therefore, you should make sure that your website visitor survey looks clean and simple. In this way you can increase the rate of your website visitors.
2. Make your design attractive: Similar to web design, your feedback survey's appearance has an impact on how many people take it. You can easily persuade more visitors to spend the time completing you website visitor survey is appealing and polished. Forms.app offers many attractive ready-made themes and advanced options to assist you in designing your website visitor survey.
3. Avoid leading questions: You should use unbiased language in your website visitor survey. Because you want to directly learn about visitor experiences and opinions about your website you should avoid leading questions.