How to create a contact form for a Notion website
A Notion website contact form is an online document to place on a Notion website to gather information from visitors. In order to create you own contact us form for your Notion website, simply follow these simple steps:
- Click on the “Use Template” button to use this form sample
- Edit the form fields and add new ones if necessary
- Change the form design to your liking
- Copy the form URL and paste it on a Notion page
- Choose the option “embed” when pasting the URL
That’s it! You can now collect messages from your website visitors without any steps. To take things further, you can integrate your form with Notion to send form responses to a Notion data base. Use this Notion website contact form template and get started for free.