How can I create an online product survey on forms.app?
When you say online surveys or forms, forms.app is one the first tools that come to mind. Because of the fact that forms.app differs from other form creation tools in that it can create free online surveys with its many editing and design options. If you want to learn how to create an online product survey, just follow the steps below:
- Click on use template above to open the template or start from scratch
- Edit your product survey; you can add or delete questions or add a picture of your product in a question field
- Design your product survey. Will it be a step view or a list view? Choose your theme and customize it.
- On the Share page, you can copy the link, share it on any social media or embed the survey on your website as iFrame.
Advantages of online product surveys to test your product
To find out what people think about something, you basically need to ask people questions about that thing. Especially, large enterprises attach great importance to product surveys. If a product has received negative feedback before it is released, it is a much better decision not to release that product or releasing after developing it.
- Your customers will enjoy listening to them, and as you develop your product as a result of their opinions, they will be more likely to use and buy your product.
- It is a very long and costly task for your business to collect data without surveys. Of course, surveys also have a cost, but when the surveys present the results to you in an orderly manner, you will see the difference.
- One of the best ways to understand customer churn is again with product surveys. You can ask for what reasons your customers have left using your product, and after learning the problem, you can develop your product and finally lower your customer churn rate.
- Since artificial intelligence stores the results of online surveys, there are no problems such as lost or incorrect transfer of results. Accordingly, the analyzes of the surveys are more precise and error-free.