What is a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) form?
A non-disclosure agreement is a contract between two parties that exchange confidential information and promises never to share the information with a third party. By employing an NDA form, organizations can collect necessary details from other parties and keep critical information confined.
Benefits of using an NDA form
A confidentiality or non-disclosure agreement form can be used for collecting information for creating a contract, signing the contract, or both. So it is really an effective and quick way of ensuring confidentiality and the fact that either or both parties will hold the shared information for themselves and never expose it to any other party. In short, an NDA form brings you the advantages below.
- It brings trust
- It ensures clarity
- It helps with the enforcement
How to create a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) form
If you are a disclosing party and your work involves trade secrets, you need your partners to sign an NDA. The best way to do this is by using a form builder with a signature field. Whether you will use this form for only collecting information or get it signed by other parties using forms.app provides you with an easy way to create your agreement form.
- Use this non-disclosure agreement template by clicking the “use template” button
- Start editing the form fields and add our own questions for the receiving party
- Change its design by opening the design tab
- Head over to the share panel and copy the form URL or generate an embed code for your website
Crucial details to include in a non-disclosure agreement (NDA)
When creating an agreement for confidential information, you have to consider a few points and include some details in your contract. Below you can find some points to consider when creating your custom NDA form on forms.app.
- A clear definition of the involved parties
- Duration and termination of the agreement
- The purpose of the agreement
- Exceptions to the provision of this agreement
- How can either party terminate the confidentiality agreement