Why use an online career path survey?
Employee training and development play an essential role in businesses and their growth. With a solid program, managers can maintain great levels of job satisfaction and employee engagement, not to mention expand employee capabilities. In order to start a learning and development program, however, knowing the career interests of your employees is a must.
By using this online career path survey template, you can learn how the employees feel about their current positions. Furthermore, knowing your employees and their career plans will help you create a more cooperative workspace for everyone. A career path survey will provide invaluable data as well, such as:
- the aspired positions
- employee weaknesses and strengths
- employee satisfaction
- personality types
- possible changes in the teams
How to create a better career path survey on forms.app
It’s agreed that using a career quiz can be a great part of the company culture and help your employees grow professionally. That’s why forms.app offers you facilitating solutions for creating a free career test. As a matter of fact, using this online career path survey template alone will make things much easier.
As employee survey templates on forms.app includes general questions about career choices; you can have your custom form with a few changes. While doing so, you may edit or add some questions according to your business, employees, and market field. This will have a great impact on your results. You should also use some of the following tips to learn more about the employees.
- If you plan to ask personal questions, make sure to leave some of them optional.
- Clearly state the information will not be shared or mentioned in the workplace.
- Make sure to ask if they plan to work in other industries.
- Add a free writing space for their notes and comments.
- Encourage the employees to write about their thoughts on how the teams can work more effectively.
- Lastly, make sure to ask if they are satisfied with the company and their current position.