What is a placement agreement form?
A placement agreement form is an online document that students must fill out when a workplace accepts them before their graduation. Every business may not always require this agreement. However, when accepted, both parties are legally liable for this agreement. You can share the agreement form online by creating a free form on forms.app.
How to create a placement agreement form on forms.app?
forms.app offers many templates that can be useful to businesses free of charge. One of them is the placement agreement form you are about to create right now. But before you can create your form, you must first be registered with forms.app. Otherwise, you cannot share your form. After registering on forms.app, create your form by following the steps below:
- Use the placement agreement form template
- Edit and design your form with many customization options
- Enable the settings if you need them
- Preview your form by clicking on the eye icon
- Share your form, whether on your webpage or send an e-mail