How can you create a better disciplinary action form?
Any behavior that disrupts the workflow in a business or an institution, requires disciplinary action in due time. This type of behavior will affect the employees or students adversely. Therefore you must immediately record these incidents and take the necessary steps to prevent them from happening again.
According to your business type, you may want to edit some questions and add new fields. For example, as this will be a future reference for the employee or student, it is best to add an upload field for photos that will serve as evidence. You can also add conditional questions according to the type of violation. Here is a list of best practices of using a disciplinary action form.
- You must add objective questions.
- Record the information immediately after the disciplinary offense.
- Ask for the exact date and time
- Let the employee or student explain the situation, and add a free space for them in your disciplinary action form.
- Request the signature of the employee who committed the disciplinary offense. If you are looking for a form template designed just for employees, you can use forms.app's Employee Disciplinary Action Form Template and other employment forms.
- Choose or write which type of disciplinary action will be taken; such as verbal warning or other corrective actions.
How to get the most out of this disciplinary action form template?
Your questions can be specific to a field, as the disciplinary action form may be used for different groups, such as employees or students. After choosing the disciplinary action form template, you can easily change the questions or form theme with a few clicks. After customizing your form, you can fine-tune your form in the form settings. And what’s left is simply sharing your disciplinary action form or embedding it into your website.