forms.app AI has an awesome plugin for ChatGPT users. By enabling forms.app AI plugin on ChatGPT, you can generate forms, surveys, or quizzes with a simple prompt.
1 - Installing forms.app AI plugin
- First, you need to access GPT-4 and enable plugins under beta features in the settings:
- Create a new chat and choose GPT-4:
- Click on “No plugins enabled” and go to the plugin store:
- Type “forms.app” and hit the install button:
2 - Using forms.app AI plugin
- After installing the forms.app AI plugin, all you have to do is go back to your chat and enter a prompt: such as “generate a freelance writer job application form.”, “Create a feedback survey for my consulting website,” “Give me a quiz about Matrix,” and so on.
- Once you send the message, forms.app AI will generate a link for your form.
- Click on the link and go to the edit page on forms.app. Here you can change the questions or add new ones. It’s also possible to make changes to your prompt and re-run it here.
- Make sure to customize the design so it represents you better.
3 - Creating an account and sharing your form
- Lastly, click on Share and create an account if you don’t have one. It only takes a few seconds.
- Open your form again and simply choose a sharing option, such as posting on social media, using the link, or embedding on a website.
That’s it! You can now create your own forms and surveys in seconds with forms.app AI. Install forms.app AI plugin today, or visit our AI form generator page and try it now for free.