What is a certification exam?
A certification exam is an online test used by educational institutes to measure students' understanding at the end of a course and to give a certificate as a result. You need this exam to measure whether your students are knowledgeable enough about the subject they have studied.
How to make a certification exam on forms.app?
If you have prepared your exam questions, it is time to make your exam online with a tool like forms.app. To do this, you must first register on forms.app for free-to-use form templates. Then you need to go back to this page and follow the steps below:
- Click on “use template” above to open the certification exam.
- Edit form fields. Exams generally have multiple choice questions, but you can always change your question type. And you can also add or delete form fields as you wish.
- Design your exam form. You can add your institution’s logo as the background and choose between a list and a step view.
- Configure the settings. You can enable notifications to get notified when there is a new submission.
- Share your exam with your students. You can directly share the link with them, share it on social media, or send them via e-mail. Or you can embed your exam on a website as iFrame.