What is a Discord role application form?
A Discord role application form is a form used to evaluate candidates for a specific role on your Discord server. By using a free Discord role application form, you can easily gather information from candidates and make sure that everyone is on the same page. Plus, you can use this application form to help keep track of who is applying for what role. Simply put, a Discord role application form is an essential tool for any server owner.
Why should I use a Discord role form?
Discord is a chat app with millions of users and any channel can be swarmed with people. For server owners or administrators, it can be hard to deal with all members manually. That’s where online forms come into play. forms.app not only help you build great forms whether, for reporting or mod applications, it also offers a Discord integration where you can view the results without closing the app. To summarize, here are the reasons why you should use a discord role application form:
- It is a great way to choose discord moderators
- You can easily collect personal information or learn skill level
- People can simply fill out the form instead of contacting you directly
- The staff team can evaluate the applicants more effectively
- You can create your form with this free Discord role application form sample