What is an eyelash extension consent form, and why is it important?
An eyelash extension consent form is a document mostly used in beauty salons, and it outlines the risks and benefits of getting eyelash extensions. It also explains the consent process and what the customer can expect. The customer agrees to undergo the eyelash extension process by signing an extension waiver.
It is important to get consent with an eyelash extension consent form before beginning the process because it helps protect both the customer and the business. This waiver form for eyelash extensions ensures that both parties are aware of the risks and benefits of getting eyelash extensions. An eyelash extension consent form will help protect the business in the event of a complaint or lawsuit.
What does an eyelash extension consent form usually include?
An eyelash consent form can have different elements based on your business and preferences. However, there are some questions and information you can include in most lash extension consent forms. Plus, you can show only relevant questions based on your customers’ answers by using a form builder with conditional logic, like forms.app here. So, here are the elements you can include in your consent form for eyelashes:
- The identity of the person receiving the eyelash extensions.
- If the client has any allergies to certain materials.
- What type of eyelash extensions will be used.
- The technique that will be used for applying for the extensions.
- How long the lashes are expected to last.
- Risks and side effects associated with getting eyelash extensions.
- The client accepts the responsibility for taking care of the lashes.
- The price of the service.
- The signature of the person receiving the eyelash extensions.
How to create a better eyelash extension consent form
When it comes to getting lash extensions, many people may not be aware of the risks involved. A proper eyelash extension consent form can help to inform clients of the risks and ensure that they are willing to take those risks before getting the extensions. There are a few things that you should consider in your consent forms.
- First, the form should have a section in your consent forms for the client's personal information. This should include their name, address, phone number, and email address. All these fields and more are included in this eyelash extension consent form template.
- Next, the form should have a section for the client to sign agreeing to the terms and conditions of getting eyelash extensions. This section should explain the risks involved in getting eyelash extensions, and the client should sign and agree to these risks.
- You can show different prices or options based on the answers of your customers. This can easily be done on the “conditions” tab after you have completed the content of your form. This way, customers will see different form fields when they select lash extensions or lash lifts.
- Your release form for lash extensions should have a proper and professional design. You can ensure this by choosing a ready-made theme or going through the details one by one.
- Lastly, you can check on the settings and share your forms. It is possible to embed your form on your website or post it on social media. So give it a try and collect online consent for eyelash extensions.