What is an exam form?
An exam form is an online test used by teachers to examine what their students have learned until now. You can use it in both private and public educational institutions without any problems. Choosing a template for the exam topic you want with a free form builder like forms.app will speed up your form creating process. You can try creating an exam form now.
How to create an exam form on forms.app?
It is possible to create a form in a complete exam format using forms.app. You can start your exam at a specific time and date and end at a specific time and date. Create your exam by following the steps below:
- Choose an exam form template to start creating your form
- Edit your document by deleting or adding form fields, and there are other types of form fields you can choose
- Design your form by choosing a theme and using other options
- On the settings page, there are plenty of useful options you can use. For example, you can adjust the Schedule settings of your form to share it on a particular date. And on the Quota settings, you can adjust the max view count to limit your test
- Share your form with your students with a direct link or send it via e-mail.
Basic tips for creating a professional exam
It is possible to bring your form to an advanced level with simple touches. First of all, you need a form-making website like forms.app that offers you many customization options. After that, you can choose to edit your created form and apply the following tips:
- If you have made a multiple choice exam, you can add the calculator feature to assign points to the answers.
- Adjust the calculator settings, and customize thank you page message. If you use the calculator, your students can see the score they got at the end of the test. And they will see the message you wrote under their score. This message can be written differently for each score range.
- Collect student ID and other personal information. You can easily do this by using the short text field on forms.app.
- Add the Conditions feature. By adding a condition, you can direct your students from one question to another.
- Use integrations. Google sheets, Google calendar, and MC Excel are helpful integrations you can use for your exam form.
- Adjust the privacy settings. You can choose the limited option only to accept a particular number of submissions.