What is a cremation authorization form?
A cremation authorization form is a legal document that must be completed prior to the cremation of a body. This agreement form typically includes information such as the name of the deceased, the time of death, their date of birth, and the name and contact information of the person or organization responsible for authorizing the cremation. Plus, you can easily add terms & conditions and a signature field to make the form legally binding.
How do I use this cremation authorization form sample?
When a death occurs, it is most of the time up to family members what happens to the deceased person. This cremation authorization form template allows you to create your own form to present the responsible person. In order to use this free consent form sample and create your own cremation authorization form, simply follow these steps:
- Start by clicking the “use template” button above
- Check the existing form fields and add new ones or edit them, if necessary
- Make sure to explain that this form will start the cremation process and how it will take place
- Mention the laws about cremation in your state or country
- Change form design and add your company logo to the form
- Enable notifications for both you and the respondent