How can I create a wedding flower order form?
forms.app offers you the opportunity to create many order forms with its powerful features. You can choose a premade template you want for your business or create a blank page. After choosing your template, all you have to do is follow the steps below:
- Click “use template” above to open your form
- Edit your form on the opening page; you can delete form fields or add new ones. If you are using the template prepared by forms.app, you will see the most suitable form fields for you
- Design your form; you can add a background image and change the colors of form fields
- Use the calculator feature; the calculator is a feature that makes you able to assign points to form fields. So your customers can learn how much a service or product costs.
- Share your form on the Share page; you can embed it as iFrame to your website
Can I collect payments on forms.app?
Yes, forms.app is a powerful order form creator that has many payment integrations and offers you an easy-to-use interface for displaying your products & services and accepting payments from your visitors. To accept payments through your order forms, all you have to do is add a payment field in your form, connect to your Stripe or Paypal account, and enjoy collecting money automatically.
How do you create a simple order form?
An order form helps businesses or individuals sell their products without even a website or pricy e-commerce platforms. So, it is only logical to create online order forms to start selling online. The first tool you need is an order form builder, like forms.app here. Then you can follow the steps below and finish creating your custom form:
- Open an online order form template or start a new form
- Edit the form fields and add new questions or fields
- If you will create a product order form, make sure to add your product photos to the product basket.
- Choose payment gateways and connect your accounts to your form
- Add questions to collect contact information and address
- Customize your form design to make it more appealing to your potential customers
- Share your order form on social media or embed it on your website
- Enjoy receiving customer orders online
How do I share or embed my forms?
To promote your online store, you can post your form on social media, send it out via email, or embed it on your website. On forms.app, you can achieve all of these with a few clicks. After creating your form, open the “Share” tab and find a suitable sharing option. Here you can customize your form URL, quickly share your form on social media, or get a unique embed code for your website.